Plum silk skirt in a shade of purple on a nude lining made of the highest quality 100% silk. It is the essence of elegance and good taste – it is the perfect complement to any styling. The A-shaped cut is timeless, while its airiness adds lightness to the whole styling. Perfect fit to a jacket, blouse or shirt.
In order to introduce changes to the design or tailor-made sewing, please contact us by e-mail, telephone or via the form – we will certainly come up with something
In the case of express sewing (3 days), the order amount is increased by 50%.
In the case of care, you should follow a few important tips that will ensure long use of the product. Bleaching agents must not be used to clean silk. Strong sunlight should be avoided. Do not use water while ironing. Do not spray silk with perfume or deodorant. Do not wring silk after washing. Always iron the silk inside out. Silk can be dry cleaned or hand washed.
Brief instructions for hand washing:
1. Use a mild silk detergent or mild soap.
2. Silk should be soaked for about 3 to 5 minutes in lukewarm water (dark or patterned ones should only be washed briefly by hand in cold water, do not soak!)
3. In the meantime, gently wiggle the silk (do not wring it!). As soon as the silk is wet, it should be moved more gently as it is much more delicate when wet.
4. After about 5 minutes, remove the silk from the water and rinse it in cold water with a teaspoon of vinegar to remove any soap residue.
5. Then wrap the silk in a dry towel to remove any soaked water.
(in the case of dark or patterned silk, the fabric should be layered with a towel.)
6. Then roll out the towel, put the fabric on it and slightly stretch the corners of the fabric so that it straightens.
7. As a rule, silk is ironed from the left side. In addition, the silk should be slightly damp during ironing. Be careful with the temperature settings of the iron. Under no circumstances should you iron silk at too high a temperature!
Good luck 🙂