A set of silk underwear is the perfect gift idea. It is an elegant, sophisticated, universal gift that will satisfy even the most demanding ladies.
The top and the panties are made of delicate, skin-friendly silk. They are perfect as nightwear, but they will also fulfill their function on a daily basis.
Made of 100% silk satin.
We recommend silk fabric to allergy sufferers due to its hypoallergenic properties – it does not cause redness and skin problems. In addition, silk has an antistatic effect, thanks to which the material does not pick up static and does not attract bacteria. It breathes very well, which increases comfort, among others. during a sleep.
Top and panties can be washed and ironed with hot steam.
If you want to buy a color that is not available online or change the composition of the set, please contact us by e-mail or phone – we will definitely come up with something.
The product is 100% made in Poland in our Atelier in Pomerania.
In the case of care, you should follow a few important tips that will ensure long use of the product.
Bleaching agents must not be used to clean silk. Strong sunlight should be avoided. Do not use water while ironing. Do not sprinkle silk with perfume or deodorant. Do not wring silk after washing. Always iron the silk inside out. Silk can be dry cleaned or hand washed. Brief instructions for hand washing:
1. Use a mild silk detergent or mild soap.
2. Silk should be soaked for about 3 to 5 minutes in lukewarm water (dark or patterned ones should only be washed briefly by hand in cold water, do not soak!)
3. In the meantime, gently wiggle the silk (do not wring it!). As soon as the silk is wet, it should be moved more gently as it is much more delicate when wet.
4. After about 5 minutes, remove the silk from the water and rinse it in cold water with a teaspoon of vinegar to remove any soap residue.
5. Then wrap the silk in a dry towel to remove any soaked water. (in the case of dark or patterned silk, the fabric should be layered with a towel.)
6. Then roll out the towel, put the fabric on it and slightly stretch the corners of the fabric so that it straightens.
7. As a rule, silk is ironed from the left side. In addition, the silk should be slightly damp during ironing. Be careful with the temperature settings of the iron. Under no circumstances should you iron silk at too high a temperature!
Good luck 🙂